• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. nwlafrog

Which TCU NY6/BCS win will ultimately stand as the most memorable?

Not sure how anyone can justify any other win being bigger than a CFP victory, but that’s just me. Rose is awesome, peach was awesome, but we won a playoff game and went to the natty. Not only that, but we beat OU and Texas to it while in the same conference. To me, that’s the biggest in my...
  2. nwlafrog

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

A friend of mine and former Texas tech punter sent me this from the S’port ratchet city bowl
  3. nwlafrog

How do I get my hands on one of those sweet flying T black hats? I think I saw it on phormer’s fb a while back and forgot to ask where to find one.
  4. nwlafrog

Thank you! God is good!
  5. nwlafrog

Thank you so much for everything. Answering All of my questions and taking the time to talk to me through this part of life. Particularly the beginning when I’m sure I seemed off the rails because I had no idea what my future would be with my little boy. You’re the MVP on KillerFrogs in my book.
  6. nwlafrog

My son was diagnosed with duchennes muscular dystrophy several years ago. He’s defied the odds and with a new physician in Houston instead of the original one we were assigned in Dallas by the MDA as well as faith and prayer, his diagnosis has now moved to Becker muscular dystrophy which is less...
  7. nwlafrog

Small victories. I’m not crying, you’re crying…. Edit: very happy and emotional dad tonight.
  8. nwlafrog

Heartland College Sports: Big 12 to Play Football Games on Friday Nights: Report

I swear, this site is full of olds who yell at the clouds.
  9. nwlafrog

Please Lord, please let there be a cure one day for my son. #DuchenseMuscularDystrophy
  10. nwlafrog

TCU favored by 21 over CU

Please don’t #Phormer us
  11. nwlafrog

MLB 2023 Thread

I’ve got a buddy that’s a bammer football fan and a braves baseball fan. Just the worst….
  12. nwlafrog

Recruiting rankings and NIL

I’ve never understood this… you’re choosing not to watch the 1% of our entire population apex level athletes, bc of their entitlement?
  13. nwlafrog

I had many beverages when I wrote that. Stick is slang for gun. I chased the kid with the nerf gun and took his shoes because he’s disrespectful, but I didn’t feel right disciplining someone else’s child. Therefore, I used the phrase “I ran up on him with the stick like I was Harry Potter”...
  14. nwlafrog

SIL is always bragging on her horrible behaved kids on fb and how perfect they are. The oldest one had a sleepover last week at our house. Kid is so disrespectful it makes my stomach turn. Told me to shut up, so I ran him down with the nerf gun during their nerf war and took his new shoes from...
  15. nwlafrog

Thanks for the advice y’all
  16. nwlafrog

PFA Ponchito and Peppercorn
  17. nwlafrog

Cat owners…. Seeking advice on “working cats”. Wife came home with 2 young “working cats” from the shelter. Wondering if and when we should bring them inside during the introduction phase. Just for bad weather? Each night? Shelter says to keep them comfortable in a kennel with food and water...
  18. nwlafrog

Spring football (the place for not so inside information)

Farve was the same to Rogers as Rogers has been to his backups
  19. nwlafrog

Buddy of mine is a realtor and house flipper. He just sold one of his properties a few weeks ago to a couple who actually bid lower than the competition because he watched them walk outside to hug each other and pray about it. Thought that was really cool. He sent me a video of it and said...