1. froginmn

The Athletic: TCU could be a sneakily scary team

Yes we did. In football, in 2019.
  2. froginmn

The Athletic: TCU could be a sneakily scary team

So, his but to do and die?
  3. froginmn

NCAA: 2024 Selection Sunday: Date, schedule, TV times

Oklahoma declines to participate in the NIT.
  4. froginmn

GoFrogs: OU at TCU Baseball Series Preview

Ugh. That's a terrible take. You're not trying to break a player's spirit. He might belong in the locker room if he made bad off field decisions.
  5. froginmn

FWST: Reality check: This is the best stretch of TCU basketball ever. Don’t take it for granted

I think someone could make a case that we should have made a sweet sixteen a couple years ago. The harsh reality is that unless you're older than 55, the Frogs haven't made the sweet sixteen in your lifetime.
  6. froginmn

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

I've seen them play a few times this year. They have the huge inside presence of Edey but they also have some good shooters. Given last year's first round exit I feel like they will be out to prove something. If you can get Edey in foul trouble you have a good chance but I don't think they...
  7. froginmn

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

When you have Tech fans on your board masquerading as TCU fans you should expect dumb negative comments. Dixon had winning conference records at Pitt in 10 of his 13 seasons. The basketball program at TCU has always been less of a focal point than football; Dixon has done a lot to change that.
  8. froginmn

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

A little too realistic IMO.
  9. froginmn

Congrats to Shahada Wells

Well, it IS in purple (purplish blue) for Wells.
  10. froginmn

Dac accused of sexual assault?

Mmkay. Seems like burying the lede to avoid saying that he's suing a woman for attempting to extort 100M for an assault that she says happened seven years ago.
  11. froginmn

Dac accused of sexual assault?

Actually the story is that he is suing the woman for attempting to extort $100M from him, saying she'll forgo filing criminal charges for that hefty sum. Your thread title could use an edit...
  12. froginmn

2025 Recruiting Thread

AJ Ricker's handle is too close to "coach Rick Roll". :cool:
  13. froginmn

GoFrogs: ACU vs. TCU baseball preview

When he was calling for a DP, you may have just misunderstood him.
  14. froginmn

GoFrogs: ACU vs. TCU baseball preview

And a no doubt ninth