• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. oldfrog71

Army/Navy

2. oldfrog71

Historic Firsts in Texas by TCU

Bobby Layne from Texas is also in the HOF.
  3. oldfrog71

Who is the best Texas h.s. player you ever saw?

Steve Worster from Bridge City. In 1966 I saw him single handedly beat McKinney for the state 3A championship. He was highly recruited and I had heard he was good. But, after seeing him, I thought he was under rated. Threw all that talent and opportunity away at UT. The night before Texas...
  4. oldfrog71

OT -- Favorite Quotes From Literature

“Until the millennium arrives and countries cease trying to enslave others, it will be necessary to accept one's responsibilities and be willing to make sacrifices for one's country - as my comrades did. As the troops used to say, "If the country is good enough to live in, it's good enough to...
  5. oldfrog71

Your Three Favorite TCU Games

1. 2011 Rose Bowl No Brainer 2. 2009 Utah. I have been a season ticket holder for 43 years and I have never heard Amon Carter as loud and as jacked up as it was that night. 3. 1967 Texas in Austin Bubba Thornton returns a punt...
  6. oldfrog71

Purdue Game - Who is going?

My bride and I will be there. We have been to Frog games in 11 states, but never in Indiana. We are going into Indianapolis on Thursday before the game. Any suggestions on things to do for a couple of days in Indiana before the game?
  7. oldfrog71

T-shirt Contest: Predict the TCU vs OU Score!

TCU 31 OU 17 22 completions