• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Fortress Frog

With no bowl game how will you spend extra time???

Just finished it. Really good
  2. Fortress Frog

LJ Collier contract

Wow “PO” frog. I am shocked you would ever make that much. Just sayin.
  3. Fortress Frog

Stillwater tomorrow

I like how he makes one last strong attempt at being serious before losing it at the end.
  4. Fortress Frog

Austin A-S: Surely the Longhorns can stop TCU ... right?

The stoppable force meets the movable object. Getcha popcorn ready!
  5. Fortress Frog

Hey SMU

So all the sudden I’m a big jerk?
  6. Fortress Frog

TCU Alum in XFL Draft

that hit is illegal now.
  7. Fortress Frog

UT game at 2:30 on Fox

They will probably get paid back in November with all night games. Probably the best time to have prime time exposure anyways. They play ISU, BU, TCU, OSU
  8. Fortress Frog

Illegal Snap Rule

Looked exactly like the fumbled snap we had on the goal line against Arkansas.
  9. Fortress Frog

FWST: ‘A lot of people in red and blue.’ TCU’s Patterson not happy with crowd for SMU game

The whole “put a better product on the field” excuse just reeks of how apathetic our fan base is. Bottom line is if we had a better second half crowd that was loud and bearing down on SMU’s defense on that last drive who knows how this game turns out. Good programs have bad games against...
  10. Fortress Frog

You can’t logically be mad at Cumbie and NOT GP also

Would totally agree if this same unit wasn’t continually giving points back to the opponent and putting our defense In bad position time and time again. And.... has proven, in the moment of truth, that they are incapable of winning the freaking game (see last drive. Also see Tech game last year).
  11. Fortress Frog

It’s not? Going back to Shawn Robinson last year it is astonishing how careless we are with the ball. This 100% goes back to the OC.
  12. Fortress Frog

BS. The same unit that scored 38 gave 10 right back to SMU.
  13. Fortress Frog

Out coached, out schemed and out played

So yeah our Defense had a bad game (by our standards. Gave up 31 points). But our offense, who plays in the Big 12 by the way, can’t step up and outmatch freaking SMU? That’s insane to me. Yeah a 45-41 victory ain’t pretty but good teams escape with wins like that all the time. Our defense...
  14. Fortress Frog

Didn’t say that. Both sides of the ball were piss poor today. But just for once I would love to see this offense help out our D. I’m becoming more convinced every game dating back to last year that Cumbie is incapable of doing that. 4th and 1 with a chance to tie and the awful wildfrog play...
  15. Fortress Frog

Anyone saying our D gave up 41 points is ignoring the fact that our offense gift wrapped 10 of those points. Ball security amongst numerous other issues was AWFUL. Our D makes a goal line stand right on the one yard line, and our O urinates all over it.
  16. Fortress Frog

TCU opens as a 3 point underdog to Purdue

Are you really liking your own posts and responding to your other handle like it’s another person? You’ve been doing this bit for like 5 years now. Just stick to 1 handle and make it easier on yourself.
  17. Fortress Frog

FWST: ‘We left a lot of offense on the field.’ TCU’s Patterson reflects on Week 1 victory

The only reason this doesn’t make sense (to me anyways) is that he was on the sideline the entire 2017 season. And we won 11 games that year. His first year calling plays. Now we weren’t exactly lighting up the scoreboard but we were efficient. That’s kinda why when he went to the booth last...
  18. Fortress Frog

Game #1 Fan Game Day Experience

This. The intro video was great and I loved the tunnel camera. I don’t know why they decided to switch the intro video to before the Go Frogs chant. All the features were cool but the order was all jacked up.
  19. Fortress Frog

2019 Depth Chart

Now that that’s cleared up. We need to get Tony Wallace back. Maybe Michael O later in the year. CB depth is gonna be an issue all year long. Good news is whoever our starters will be next year are likely gonna get some significant PT this year.
  20. Fortress Frog

Purdue v Nevada

Man these are some “get off my lawn” type of refs aren’t they?