• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

I understand its not my room to judge... I know Matthew. However I also know other verses as well. God gave us the gift of life and rejecting it is not a good thing. Read Proverbs 3:5-6 it says we have a God who loves us and cares for us and promises to meet all of our needs if we place our...
  2. M

No where to turn? Turn to the Lord and make Jesus your savior. He can solve all problems. Suicide is basically saying that no one, not even God/Jesus, can help you, so you are turning your back on everyone - including God/Jesus. Therefore I think she descended into hell and all prayers for her...
  3. M

Suicide is never an answer. If that was the case, I simply can not have any sympathy for this young lady. I'll pray for her family and friends that she did wrong instead. Star-Telegram now reporting no duct tape was invovled
  4. M

Let's discuss potential BCS Bowl Opponents

Florida How we could play Florida: BCS Title Game if Texas loses and Florida beats Alabama in the SEC Title Game. Sugar Bowl if Florida loses SEC title game, Texas wins out, and we drop to the Sugar Bowl. Florida Pros: Wire-to-wire #1 team until losing to Alabama, would be by far and away the...