• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Q-Ball54

Rogers transferring

Just really hoping JR doesn’t end up at OU, stomp the crap out is and win the damn Heisman! Outside of that I wish him nothing but the best.
  2. Q-Ball54

East side addition

You tell me when all record breaking months of rain are coming when you hand me plans and specs and I’ll factor it in for you. Outside of that we use historical data which accounts from 3-5 days per month depending on the month on Texas. It rains during the summer in Texas. When has that...
  3. Q-Ball54

Anyone going to be in Durango CO for the game?

I’m driving up on game day. Where is a good place to watch.
  4. Q-Ball54

What's your take on this?

She probably has a website she wants you to visit as well. Avoid it!!
  5. Q-Ball54

2019 Recruiting Thread

Kennedy is committing on Friday. Maybe go hype his Twitter a bit. Keep him thinking. Personally I don’t have a problem with a 6’-4” receiver with speed. It’s not a bad problem to have.
  6. Q-Ball54

2019 Recruiting Thread

Well if it helps, Kennedy Lewis was wearing his TCU towel and TCU gloves in a Friday night blowout of local rival Anna.
  7. Q-Ball54

How do the polls treat us?

Texas one spot ahead of us.
  8. Q-Ball54

247 Sports: TCU Targets Competing At Prime21 Camp

It was reported that 2020 QB Brendon Lewis was wearing a TCU wrist band. #redred and #gofrogs
  9. Q-Ball54

247 Sports: TCU Adds Commitment From Kennedy Lewis

Getting his QB would be a huge Bonus for us. Kennedy is legit and so is 2020 QB Kennedy Lewis. P.S. not related
  10. Q-Ball54

2019 Recruiting Thread

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/Melissa-TX-receiver-prospect-Kennedy-Lewis-says-he-had-an-amazing-visit-to-TCU-last-weekend-119144911/
  11. Q-Ball54

2019 Recruiting Thread

Fantastic kid. Really hope he and his QB Brendon Lewis pick the frogs.
  12. Q-Ball54

247 Sports: TCU Offer Worth The Wait For 2020 QB Brendon Lewis

This kid is amazing. Just keeps getting better. I would love to see Him in Purple!!
  13. Q-Ball54

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

Need both. We have room
  14. Q-Ball54

2020 Recruiting Thread

https://247sports.com/Player/Brendon-Lewis-46036862 QB I hope the coaches are watching. Kid is going to be great.
  15. Q-Ball54

Round 2 for T Hunt and B Wilson..... GO VOTE!

T Hunt is Falling behind. Go Vote
  16. Q-Ball54

Help out a Frog recruit

Done and Done
  17. Q-Ball54

DieHards: TCU coach Gary Patterson helicopters in to 4-star LB recruit’s game

Would the purple gloves and TCU towel in one of the kids Twitter pics be a good thing?
  18. Q-Ball54

FWST: Why ESPN’s ‘GameDay’ passed on TCU at Oklahoma State

Actually somewhat bashing ESPN. Not a terrible read...for Muck
  19. Q-Ball54

2018 Recruiting Thread

It's OU