• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TemCatFrog71

Coach Avalos' defense

Does anyone out there have a report for the rest of us who don't get out much on what the Avalos defense looks like so far in Spring Practice?
  2. TemCatFrog71

Frogs vs OSU last night!!

For those of you who missed the Frog/Cowboys baseball game ... you missed a doozy of two great pitching performances ... a 1-0 complete game by Tolle.
  3. TemCatFrog71

West Virginia Injuries

Has anyone heard a medical report on the two West Virginia players who were sent to the hospital?
  4. TemCatFrog71

Home team during the Super Regional

Out of curiosity, will Indiana State be the home team during this Super Regional due to their #13 Ranking by NCAA or will TCU be hometeam dispite them NOT being ranked by the NCAA?
  5. TemCatFrog71

Who wants to help Jordy Sandy in his endeavor to help those in our community who deal with autism?

Jordy, I have two nieces who have sons who live with autism on a daily basis. Your desire to help them and our Frogs community in Fort Worth has inspired me to help your cause. I will match your $20 for each punt you land inside your opponents 20 yard line. Fifteen already with three games to...
  6. TemCatFrog71

Gary to Nebraska?

Anybody think Gary would be interested in Nebraska and the Big10? Or maybe Nebraska would be interested in Gary?
  7. TemCatFrog71

gofrogs.com

My link to gofrogs.com has been on my computer for years. All of a sudden, all I get when I try to log on is the purple screen and the forever buffering circle from hell. The site won't load at all. What am I missing? Does the site still exist??
  8. TemCatFrog71

College Football Weekly TV Schedule

I am sure most of you are aware of this link .... but for those who are not; below is the link to "all" of the weekly televised college football games and the "network" where they can be viewed. http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm
  9. TemCatFrog71

Field Goals ...... yeh I know, but .........

Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally stupid .. I get it, we need to score more TDs in the red zone and not have to kick field goals, ( 7 points is better than 3 points .. right?) but Griffin Kell didn't get enough credit for that win yesterday. He saved the Frogs from being 0-2. Pick which ever...
  10. TemCatFrog71

Way to Go Johnny Ray

Congrats to Frog starter Johnny Ray on his 2 hit, 97 pitch complete game shut out of the Minnesota Gophers tonight. What a performance!!!
  11. TemCatFrog71

Ronnie Baker finshes 5th in 100 meters at US Outdoor Track Championship yesterday

Does anyone know if this qualifies him as an Alternate on the 4 x 100 team for the World Championships in September?? https://gofrogs.com/news/2019/7/26/mens-outdoor-track-baker-finishes-fifth-at-usatf-outdoor-championships.aspx