• The KillerFrogs

2024 Football Season Ticket Upgrades

ticketfrog123

Did they split up EC 2 from Ec 3 this year from parking behind the bookstore?

You used to be able to park in either - pass said EC2&3 last year I thought

drizzle

They have it labeled together in the ticket account (e.g. “west side 200” tickets) but the actual pass specifies one or the other. I had a EC3 pass last year & made the minor upgrade to EC2 this year.

Putt4Purple

They have it labeled together in the ticket account (e.g. “west side 200” tickets) but the actual pass specifies one or the other. I had a EC3 pass last year & made the minor upgrade to EC2 this year.
You people with parking passes are too snobbish for me. Halfway kidding. I know some are out of necessity due to health/handicap conditions. I personally like to walk and see the party houses, car tailgates etc… I’m still able to walk a long distance which helps with exercise for now. My knees do not agree with what I’m saying! Go Frogs!

Horned Toad

I thought it was odd too. I kept trying to buy 2 on the aisle but it wouldn't let me because it left a single seat open. Guess I will stay put for this year.
You can’t leave an orphaned seat according to their policy although you see orphaned seats in several locations.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
You can’t leave an orphaned seat according to their policy although you see orphaned seats in several locations.
It's like that on ALOT of sites now. The Rangers website, ticketmaster, AXS. Makes it damn near impossible to get the tickets you want alot of times. You either have to buy an extra ticket or find some different seats. It sucks ass.

Endless Purple

EC3 and EC2 have been separate for as long as I can remember. At least since the rebuild.

Been trying to move over to EC2 for several years now, but it keeps filling up the day before I get to pick. The lot always seems empty when I walk by it on game days.

Dogfrog

EC3 and EC2 have been separate for as long as I can remember. At least since the rebuild.

Been trying to move over to EC2 for several years now, but it keeps filling up the day before I get to pick. The lot always seems empty when I walk by it on game days.
Looking at the parking map, why would EC2 be an upgrade? Maybe 20 steps closer to the stadium?

ticketfrog123

EC2 filled up on Wednesday? Or Tuesday?

Endless Purple

Looking at the parking map, why would EC2 be an upgrade? Maybe 20 steps closer to the stadium?
Not a huge upgrade - couple hundred feet at most.

Can't speak for others, but if you stop in the restaurants or bookstore there and need to go put stuff in the car or get more out of the car after eating or shopping, it is just a little more convenient than waiting an extra few minutes of walk time each way/time. Especially true for the further EC3 lot.