• The KillerFrogs

RE: UTube says TT and WV to the SEC.

Toad Jones

TCU and BYU did not make the cut. Don't know if I believe or want to believe, but no surprise. The new league is being told who to pick by ESPN, and we don't meet their media needs. 98% or thereabouts are ALL State schools.

One poster suggested the rest join with the NCAA and form a pure amateur league.

Last edited:

Toad Jones

Most of this has happened recently, like the last seven/eight hours, look up YOUTUBE SPORTS and you can satisfy. Recently, UTUBE sports have been very active in this new league with predictions and what may happen.

A small, very small part of me says, it may not be a total lost YET! The Big 10 may hv a say . But it doesn't look good for us!!!!!

I'd like to know if this new league will have team size limits.

Frog-in-law1995

308.png

bc puckett

Most of this has happened recently, like the last seven/eight hours, look up YOUTUBE SPORTS and you can satisfy. Recently, UTUBE sports have been very active in this new league with predictions and what may happen.

A small, very small part of me says, it may not be a total lost YET! The Big 10 may hv a say . But it doesn't look good for us!!!!!

I'd like to know if this new league will have team size limits.
Can you try posting this again in English?

Endless Purple

How many 4+ million viewer games has Tech had during the regular season the past 10 years?

(I use that number as it had been mentioned in many media discussions I have read elsewhere about media specific returns.)

Diehard

TCU and BYU did not make the cut. Don't know if I believe or want to believe, but no surprise. The new league is being told who to pick by ESPN, and we don't meet their media needs. 98% or thereabouts are ALL State schools.

One poster suggested the rest join with the NCAA and form a pure amateur league.
I can see why they would want Tech and that huge West Texas media market. No seeing it!

Toad Jones

Would Central Texas State of Ft. Worth help if we changed our name and become a state supported christian university? Think they would look kindly on us then?

hometown frog

Pretty sure Sylva just struck out watching 3 balls called strikes. Home plate ump is a donkey.
Either the 3rd strike was a strike or the 2nd one was. Don’t see how both were. But Silva never took the bat off his shoulder that whole ab. So that’s on him at the end of the day