• The KillerFrogs

Yahoo!: Texans rookie Dylan Horton taking 'indefinite' leave from team due to personal health matter

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Texans rookie Dylan Horton taking 'indefinite' leave from team due to personal health matter​

FOX 26 Digital Staff

6eff0663348487226b459b6b53dba889

HOUSTON - Houston Texans rookie player Dylan Horton announced he is leaving the team for an indefinite period.

Horton, a defensive end for the Texans, released a statement on Wednesday stating:

"I’m currently dealing with a personal health matter that will keep me away from the team for an indefinite period of time. I want to thank my family, my teammates, and the entire Houston Texans organization for the support and care they have already provided me. I will provide updates from time to time, but my main focus right now is on my health and recovery. Thank you and God bless."

Read more at https://news.yahoo.com/texans-rookie-dylan-horton-taking-220515001.html

LisaLT

Oh no, I pray it is not something really serious. Prayers to Dylan. I hope he conquers his health issue and can resume his football career.

Frog DJ

Terrible news!

May the grace and healing power of God descend on Dylan and carry him through to a full and complete recovery, and may the peace that passes all understanding be his strength and shield.

Go Frogs!