• The KillerFrogs

FLM: Eyeing tourney bid, TCU out to finish strong vs. UCF

Big Frog II

Bad free throw shooting, hot shooting by two UCF players, and a team that could never build on a lead were recipes for a disaster. Stunned at the size of the crowd with the students on spring break. I think the bottom line this year is that we never had a player that could take over a game during crunch time. Very disappointed how we finished with such a promising start to the season.

Strat Frog

Bad free throw shooting, hot shooting by two UCF players, and a team that could never build on a lead were recipes for a disaster. Stunned at the size of the crowd with the students on spring break. I think the bottom line this year is that we never had a player that could take over a game during crunch time. Very disappointed how we finished with such a promising start to the season.
All good points, but not that stunned by the size of the crowd given the opponent. UCF and Cincy were B12 pick ups that were figured to not generate much DFW interest typically given the geographic distance unless one of them was having the kind of national year that they were having a few years ago. UCF’s record in bball is middle of the pack this year…

PurpleBlood87

Those weren't all students. They sold tickets in the student section for $12.

LVH

Indiana State loses so that means more competition for an at large. Honestly I think they deserve it more than us

ESPN bubble watch has us as a lock but I'm not so sure. To be fair other bubble teams we are competing with lost yesterday like New Mexico and Villanova.

LVH

Lunardi still has us in the Last 4 Byes and says if we beat Oklahoma we are not just in but also won't be going to Dayton.