CDR USN (Ret)
BB+2(WP)+ SF =4-0

Chase Brunson scores.
989e684fa333a4c45968c49854e86994.jpg

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
T8
Ayers in for Hodges

Will they put Abeldt in the 9th? He could use some self-confidence, I'd imagine.
(Nope)

Last edited:

TooColdU

Connor Wanhanen just leaving Chuck out to dry. Sometimes it sounds like he's not even in the booth.

Come on help your partner out a little bit.

We know Chuck struggles at times

Last edited:

JogginFrog

Lineup: our Archibald Graham gets the start at 2B.
T6
Hodges in for Rodriguez.
It's like watching an all star game...
I think of Archie Graham every time Hodges is in the lineup.

Unfortunately, looking that clip up caused me to come across this:
This young incarnation of Moonlight Graham, who played his one MLB game in 1922, would not know Gil Hodges, who was born in 1924 and played in the MLB from 1943-1963.

My favorite movie takes another blow, as if Terence Mann were swinging a crowbar.

tcudoc

I think of Archie Graham every time Hodges is in the lineup.

Unfortunately, looking that clip up caused me to come across this:
This young incarnation of Moonlight Graham, who played his one MLB game in 1922, would not know Gil Hodges, who was born in 1924 and played in the MLB from 1943-1963.

My favorite movie takes another blow, as if Terence Mann were swinging a crowbar.
They were all dead…the whole time. When you’re dead, if you believe in any form of the afterlife, people can intermingle with others from a different era. Shakespeare can interact with Richard Nixon if the author wishes.

JogginFrog

They were all dead…the whole time. When you’re dead, if you believe in any form of the afterlife, people can intermingle with others from a different era. Shakespeare can interact with Richard Nixon if the author wishes.
I'm a big believer in creative license, but I also think you better rewatch the Moonlight Graham scenes.