• The KillerFrogs

TCU-Baylor MBB Game Thread

Last edited:
This thread is embarrassing.
Precisely. Every time this team loses, the same chicken littles come home to roost and cry like babies.

There are exactly 5 teams in the nation that have more top 25 wins than us, and none with more games played against top 25 teams. Yet, here we are in the top half of the best men's basketball conference in the country. And its not even close.

Yeah, last night we didn't shoot well from 3. It happens. But to take a crap all over what has been a helluva season is just embarrassing.

tmcats

i watched a little of this one and was taken by how baylor manhandled the frogs. jamie's teams just don't play with great discipline and focus. jacking up treys constantly at the most inopportune times. it's not about talent.

BleedNPurple

Every time we have a sell out at home we get blown out. I did like our intensity in defense. Baskets were not dropping. Might have been interesting if we had 3 more minutes left when the game ended - we were finally starting to fight our way out of the hole. Too little too late but this team still has a lot of season left to play for!

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
i watched a little of this one and was taken by how baylor manhandled the frogs. jamie's teams just don't play with great discipline and focus. jacking up treys constantly at the most inopportune times. it's not about talent.
Maybe you're right but don't you have your own underperforming team to go criticize?

Limey Frog

Worst night for TCU's shot selection this year by far.

tmcats

Maybe you're right but don't you have your own underperforming team to go criticize?
k-state is doing fine. remember, they are without two starters, na'quan tomlin now at memphis and ques glover who has been out for the season with injury. to have two prime players out and still be in the hunt for a dance ticket is a reflection of good not bad coaching.

Last edited: