• The KillerFrogs

OT: Predict the Super Bowl

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Looks like generally the 49ers are -2 spread with game O/U 47.5 points.

I am pulling for Purdy and the 49ers (three Frogs to one). That is kinda anti-Cowboy but that's the way I am going.

Chiefs are more experienced in this spotlight. Purdy is unknown how he will handle it.

I like the 49ers' defense and their run game and think that will be a difference in an upset, 30-27.

froginmn

Looks like generally the 49ers are -2 spread with game O/U 47.5 points.

I am pulling for Purdy and the 49ers (three Frogs to one). That is kinda anti-Cowboy but that's the way I am going.

Chiefs are more experienced in this spotlight. Purdy is unknown how he will handle it.

I like the 49ers' defense and their run game and think that will be a difference in an upset, 30-27.
I'll go 37-27 Chiefs.

But let's add a bonus question: between the start of the game clock and when it hits 0, how many different times (not how long, just how many times) will Taylor Swift appear?

I'll say seven on the bonus question.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I'll go 37-27 Chiefs.

But let's add a bonus question: between the start of the game clock and when it hits 0, how many different times (not how long, just how many times) will Taylor Swift appear?

I'll say seven on the bonus question.
The answer to the bonus question is double figures, easily. At least 10.

I don't really care who wins but I'll go with the 49ers, 27-24.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
42-27 in favor of the 49ers.
Taylor Swift gets 28 appearances. The NFL knows there are a lot of people tuning in just because of her and they will capitalize on that.
28 is high but good point on the NFL understanding they will be reaching a lot of new people -- "Swifties" -- watching because of her.

ShreveFrog

I think both teams' defense are really good. I'll go with the under and say Chiefs win 27-20. Mahomes and Kelce are the difference.

hometown frog

I’m split today. It’s hard to bet against Mahomes in the clutch at this point. But I think the Niners are a better overall team. Just not sure which of those two factors wins out.

im gonna stick w Mahomes Magic and say the Chiefs win. And Swift will get 10 camera shots before kickoff!

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Over would be the extremely obvious bet that I have to assume everyone is making, which generally means it’s going the other way.
Under normal circumstances, I'd agree with you. But cbs had the Grammys last weekend and Taylor won album of the year. She's guaranteed to be shown twice before the game even starts. They'll show her walking in to the stadium and then they'll show her in the suite. And then everytime Kelce makes a play.

Brog

Under normal circumstances, I'd agree with you. But cbs had the Grammys last weekend and Taylor won album of the year. She's guaranteed to be shown twice before the game even starts. They'll show her walking in to the stadium and then they'll show her in the suite. And then everytime Kelce makes a play.
I read that they are not going to show her walking in to the stadium, would cause a riot if she were visible to the crowd. Instead they have found a way to smuggle her in without anybody knowing. What has football/superbowl come to?