• The KillerFrogs

Benedict Patterson!

HFrog1999

Is the Baylor contract still valid if his name is listed as Gary Fatterson? They might think that’s his real name.

Sign Here GIF by Rob Zombie

OICU812

Agree that Gary has every right to do whatever he wants with his life(even if it may be tinged with spite). Just like any good Frog fan has every right to be nauseated by it.

Not too worried though, considering his record vs HCSD.

dawg

We're scrapping around in t C-USA or maybe begging for an invite to The American had Hyman hired his first-choice HC candidate of Watson Brown in 2001. Is it disgusting for us fans? Yes. Will it be beyond odd to see him in NG tube green and piss yellow? Yes, but no weirder than seeing a Briles spawn in purple. Does it diminish what he accomplished here, both for the FB program and the university? Not for me.

Special assistant, analyst, or whatever allows him to scratch his football itch without dealing with the insanity of the portal, NIL, and everything else about CFB these days that is probably anathema to him. Waco is also closer to FW than Austin.

grt

I don't see why anyone would be pissed off at him. He was fired from TCU. The Current Management showed him the door, then shoved him out of it, and off he went. While he still has love for the institution, I seriously doubt he has any love for the folks running it.

Baylor has a lot of problems. They evidently figured that having someone who was a longtime fixture elsewhere would allow them some sage advice, and they'll probably get it. After all, Patterson didn't do anything awful to Baylor other than call them out for all the crap Warden Art was pulling. They got the unvarnished truth then, too. They just chose not to act on it until it was too late. In effect, they're putting Cassandra on the payroll. Smart move on their part.
Exactly my thoughts!

Limey Frog

We're scrapping around in t C-USA or maybe begging for an invite to The American had Hyman hired his first-choice HC candidate of Watson Brown in 2001. Is it disgusting for us fans? Yes. Will it be beyond odd to see him in NG tube green and piss yellow? Yes, but no weirder than seeing a Briles spawn in purple. Does it diminish what he accomplished here, both for the FB program and the university? Not for me.

Special assistant, analyst, or whatever allows him to scratch his football itch without dealing with the insanity of the portal, NIL, and everything else about CFB these days that is probably anathema to him. Waco is also closer to FW than Austin.
Yes, GP doesn't owe us anything. On the contrary, our program owes him a great debt of gratitude. It will be weird seeing him in green and gold, but that's all. As another poster noted, it's likely to be worse for Baylor fans, who loved hating him for years. They'll enjoy this about as much most of us like having Johnny Tape-fingers on TCU's sideline.