• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Why Kendal Briles is optimistic about the future of TCU’s offense

Chongo94

Maybe KB needs a red zone coordinator. Maybe we could create that position? Let Briles call plays between the 20s and then let the red zone coordinator take over. Ahhh sweet dreams.

4 Oaks Frog

The second quarter was a disaster for our offense - we had multiple three-and-outs where the defense got less than two minutes of rest before going back out. The game went from OU up 14-13 at the end of the first quarter to 42-16 at the half.

We played with tempo but we did not execute at all. Yes, the defense was awful, but the offense was worse due to the endless run of three-and-outs that never allowed our reeling defense a chance to reset and regroup. Yes, we scored 45 points that day, but most of them were in garbage time. The game turned into a blowout in the second quarter when OU outscored us 28-3. It was a total defeat, but the KB defenders say 45 should have been enough to win. However, OU stopped blitzing in the second half and that allowed Hoover and company to succeed.
Up tempo without success kills your defense…

PO Frog

Magically make one of the worst power 5 offenses fix everything..and we will be good.

Yeah not sure the offense that seemingly led the conference in 3 and outs is going to get magically much better next year with more question marks on OL
“Seemingly”’doing a lot of work in this post. You know you can actually look it up right?

Frawg

I'm fine with them getting Second Chances. I just don't want their Second Chance to have anything to do with my Institution.

Michael Vick was involved in dogfighting. He personally bred dogs for fighting in the ring. The puppies he found to be insufficiently aggressive, the loving, kindly ones, he tortured to death.

Tortured. To. Death.

Now, it's your business whether you would hire such a person to wash and trim your dog. I will not do so. Michael Vick can die slowly in a fire for all I care. I have seen what he is. I don't need to see any more.
Comparing torturing dogs to “where all the white girls at” or whatever is a bit silly.