• The KillerFrogs

Udeh was a NO SHOW against Kansas

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
He looked terrific with effort and energy the game before, then laid a huge egg on a national stage.

If he and Tennyson played consistently well -
this team could win the Big 12!!

But, the up and down play will lead to a 8-9 Big 12 record.

Too bad..................

An-Cap Frog

He looked terrific with effort and energy the game before, then laid a huge egg on a national stage.

If he and Tennyson played consistently well -
this team could win the Big 12!!

But, the up and down play will lead to a 8-9 Big 12 record.

Too bad..................
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Dogfrog

Give him time. He went from 8.3 minutes a game at KU to a starter here. He has a lot of upside.

As for most improved player so far, it has to be between Peavy and Cork. I think having Udeh here has been good for Cork's development.
Cork is a warrior. This is the kind of guy you want on your team. There are bigger better athletes out there but nobody works harder.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
The young man has been improving, and all the Kansas game showed is that he is not ready to compete against one of the best centers in the NCAA, at least not yet. Why dump on him?

I'm not dumping on him. He had great energy and effort 1 game before.

He didn't show up against Kansas!! He disappeared. Why?

BleedNPurple

Good grief - you don’t think Kansas didn’t go out of their way to take him out of his game? He’s going to be a key stud for us this year - the dang season just started. This is a big week coming up!

PO Frog

I didn’t get to see the game and obviously wouldn’t touch a game thread - did we try fronting HD the whole night or just on the last play? Don’t love that strategy there. You’re never going to get that push off called at Kansas.

I didn’t get to see the game and obviously wouldn’t touch a game thread - did we try fronting HD the whole night or just on the last play? Don’t love that strategy there. You’re never going to get that push off called at Kansas.
Fronting is always the right move against a post with the abilities and size that Dickinson has. Playing behind him would have been accepting defeat.

Endless Purple

Don't know anything about the TCU players not performing to expectations, but it will suck if Kansas goes and loses to UCF tonight. UCF up 48-44 with under 12:00 to go.

(Hope this jinxes UCF)

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I am hoping the way the Kansas game was taken from us it will serve us even better the rest of the season, perhaps more so than if we had won.