• The KillerFrogs

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

Chongo94

Think I read something once where the original UW colors were red, white, and blue. Really can’t imagine them in that scheme.

Clemson needs to take lessons from TCU and UW on how purple should look and work.

I’ve heard two references already today on how Michigan played “ sloppy” in the loss to TCU. Only sloppiness I saw was the botched handoff and fumble at the 1 (and their final play with the snap snafu.) The Frogs blew up their Philly Special as they tried to showboat. And Bud and Dee just made great plays for those pick 6s. That wasn’t Michigan being sloppy. That was TCU outplaying them.

Now how Michigan played today...THAT was sloppy. Both teams had tons of unforced errors.

Wexahu

I don’t think that penalty should have been called for late hit. The tackle was already committed to the play. How can u back off that?
If the QB fakes that slide and keeps running there’s a great chance he scores because the defender is helpless in that situation.

I don’t think that feet first stuff protects anyone because guys end up getting clocked anyway because, like you say it’s dang near impossible to let up that quick. All it does is expose guys to nasty hits because they have no protection. And I hardly ever see guys get hurt when they dive to the ground head first. Like Andy Dalton always did.

PurpleBlood87

If the QB fakes that slide and keeps running there’s a great chance he scores because the defender is helpless in that situation.

I don’t think that feet first stuff protects anyone because guys end up getting clocked anyway because, like you say it’s dang near impossible to let up that quick. All it does is expose guys to nasty hits because they have no protection. And I hardly ever see guys get hurt when they dive to the ground head first. Like Andy Dalton always did.
QBs can't fake slides. That's against the rules.