• The KillerFrogs

the university of Texas versus Washington

Toad Jones

Let me be clear, I hate Arkansas. Those drunken hillbillies. Coming down from the hills and that loud chatter from the Arkansas fans before the eruption of soooooo-pig over and over again. Now let me really be understood, I hate Texas more! I don't give a (bulch) damn about the horns. Like yesterday, I remember DKR calling us a bunch of cockroaches because we beat, that four-legged critter of theirs when they were so high and mighty in the national polls. God Almighty, how I enjoyed being called a damn cockroach! And brother did I burst with pride every time Gary's bunch laid the wood to those sob's (sonofabitmyfinger) So that brings me to the game with the boys of the northwest. The last time I saw the horns was when we played them a month or so ago. They didn't look like anything special, in fact, TCU should have beaten them that day. My wife, who at the tender age of 128, knows more football than a lot of men, certainly more than women, said they're not so hot! I expected them to be good, meaning Texas. What's made them better,... chapel. That's right, I said chapel, where they ask forgiveness of being a longhorn and ask to be humble and not an overbearing butt. Seemingly it works because they are better and mostly because of the QB and offensive line play. But I'll still root for the boys of the northwest.

Some of you will say adios to Texas but don't, they'll be back, and we will be playing them again along with Oklahoma, Nebraska and would you believe, Arkansas when the new alignment takes effect. When it's all said and done, it will resemble the old Southwest Conference on steroids with a few added teams. But you say, no..no. they'll be in the new SEC. Won't happen because they have already, become a butt there too and Alabama and already have enough butts of their own, and they don't want any more butts in the southeast part of the country. And that's a fact from Mr. Sabin! Just remember, the Toad told you first.

Frog-in-law1995

Vine Wtf GIF
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Double D

Tier 1
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Let me be clear, I hate Arkansas. Those drunken hillbillies. Coming down from the hills and that loud chatter from the Arkansas fans before the eruption of soooooo-pig over and over again. Now let me really be understood, I hate Texas more! I don't give a (bulch) damn about the horns. Like yesterday, I remember DKR calling us a bunch of cockroaches because we beat, that four-legged critter of theirs when they were so high and mighty in the national polls. God Almighty, how I enjoyed being called a damn cockroach! And brother did I burst with pride every time Gary's bunch laid the wood to those sob's (sonofabitmyfinger) So that brings me to the game with the boys of the northwest. The last time I saw the horns was when we played them a month or so ago. They didn't look like anything special, in fact, TCU should have beaten them that day. My wife, who at the tender age of 128, knows more football than a lot of men, certainly more than women, said they're not so hot! I expected them to be good, meaning Texas. What's made them better,... chapel. That's right, I said chapel, where they ask forgiveness of being a longhorn and ask to be humble and not an overbearing butt. Seemingly it works because they are better and mostly because of the QB and offensive line play. But I'll still root for the boys of the northwest.

Some of you will say adios to Texas but don't, they'll be back, and we will be playing them again along with Oklahoma, Nebraska and would you believe, Arkansas when the new alignment takes effect. When it's all said and done, it will resemble the old Southwest Conference on steroids with a few added teams. But you say, no..no. they'll be in the new SEC. Won't happen because they have already, become a butt there too and Alabama and already have enough butts of their own, and they don't want any more butts in the southeast part of the country. And that's a fact from Mr. Sabin! Just remember, the Toad told you first.

HG73

Hope you're not driving anywhere tonight.

Putt4Purple

Celebrating New Year’s a little too early