• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs OU Game Thread

Bruce Berry

Not the same thing but if we lost I would have put that game in the same category as losing to Arkansas at home in over time.

I'm still not sure how that happened.

PS I really like this team. They are fun to watch.

Dogfrog

I have only been to the Club twice. (And love it.) But, there had to have been a better way to design it. I remember being stuck with my drink refills for a good 5-7mins until a timeout. Given how long it takes to go from the Club to the seat after ordering/buffeting and then waiting for a timeout or the teams to leave, you just want to watch it from the Club.

Solution: Perhaps an order via app feature. Delivery to the seat from a dedicated kitchen upstairs, not downstairs. Not a logistics expert so perhaps I know nothing of what I am talking abt.
Biggest design flaw in the club is the dearth of urinals. Puts a huge crimp in liquor sales.

Rose Bowl

This was a huge win. If I’m not mistaken this will be our first quad 1 win. We weren’t at our best and we still found a way to win the game. Mike only had 6 points and 2 assists yet others stepped up which is what good teams do. Micah played super today and Cisco made key threes. Chuck with the dagger that was the difference.

The defense was really good today forcing a ton of turnovers and holding them to a low shooting percentage.

Eight

This was a huge win. If I’m not mistaken this will be our first quad 1 win. We weren’t at our best and we still found a way to win the game. Mike only had 6 points and 2 assists yet others stepped up which is what good teams do. Micah played super today and Cisco made key threes. Chuck with the dagger that was the difference.

The defense was really good today forcing a ton of turnovers and holding them to a low shooting percentage.

once again this year when the offense just can't get going for any extended period of time the frogs play their collective arses off defensively and did a good job as a team rebounding.

a number of players contributed in different areas and i agree on micah's all around game today

LisaLT

Im Ready To Party Kristen Wiig GIF

hometown frog

I'm watching the game on DVR and King McClure is an awful color analyst.
I kinda like how he fills in the game. He’s kinda got the Romovision thing going where he’ll see the play before it happens. There was one today where the ball was rotating around the perimeter and he says ‘one more time’ as the ball was getting to the top of the key and it kicked to a wide open 3. Same thoughts most of us have watching at home and I like that more than the pontificating blathering a lotta color commentary turns into.

I kinda like how he fills in the game. He’s kinda got the Romovision thing going where he’ll see the play before it happens. There was one today where the ball was rotating around the perimeter and he says ‘one more time’ as the ball was getting to the top of the key and it kicked to a wide open 3. Same thoughts most of us have watching at home and I like that more than the pontificating blathering a lotta color commentary turns into.
Yeah I think he’s getting better. I think we were his first game a few years ago and it was rough.