• The KillerFrogs

Donati hard at work this weekend...

Woke Frog

... playing in a golf tournament in Colorado.

Instead of busting his ass and fighting for our school's future, our unqualified, spoiled brat joke of an AD is taking a break from sipping cocktails at River Crest while he roughs it at a different country club in the mountains this weekend. This is unacceptable and grossly insulting to TCU fans and donors everywhere. What a scheissing disgrace and embarrassment Jeremiah is.

Eight

Instead of busting his ass and fighting for our school's future, our unqualified, spoiled brat joke of an AD is taking a break from sipping cocktails at River Crest while he roughs it at a different country club in the mountains this weekend. This is unacceptable and grossly insulting to TCU fans and donors everywhere. What a scheissing disgrace and embarrassment Jeremiah is.

so how much did he take you for today?

froginmn

I want one of those bags.

Well, one like it but with MY name on it.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Your level of stupid makes me sad.

Moose Stuff

I’m so scheissing sick of idiots.

archifrog

Castle Pines?