• The KillerFrogs

ULM at TCU Doubleheader

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
What exactly happened in the first? I missed it.
I'm not sure I can explain it! ULM has runner on first, 2 outs. Batter flies out to Sikes. So 3 outs. Transferring the ball to his other hand, he drops it. Not sure about this next part: Sikes throws it to 2b and they get the runner out. 3rd out again! Umps pow-wow for long time and then say, they didn't make a call on Sikes' catch, so it's a no-call and doesn't count. And on top of that, they send the runner, who was out at 2b, back to 1b. And say there's only 2 outs!! ULM then scores 2 runs. Never heard of such a thing in my life.

Pharm Frog

I'm not sure I can explain it! ULM has runner on first, 2 outs. Batter flies out to Sikes. So 3 outs. Transferring the ball to his other hand, he drops it. Not sure about this next part: Sikes throws it to 2b and they get the runner out. 3rd out again! Umps pow-wow for long time and then say, they didn't make a call on Sikes catch, so it's a no-call and doesn't count. And on top of that, they send the runner, who was out at 2b, back to 1b. And say there's only 2 outs!! ULM then scores 2 runs. Never heard of such a thing in life.

Has StatTracker ever figured out what to do with it or did it just give up and say screw it?

I'm not sure I can explain it! ULM has runner on first, 2 outs. Batter flies out to Sikes. So 3 outs. Transferring the ball to his other hand, he drops it. Not sure about this next part: Sikes throws it to 2b and they get the runner out. 3rd out again! Umps pow-wow for long time and then say, they didn't make a call on Sikes catch, so it's a no-call and doesn't count. And on top of that, they send the runner, who was out at 2b, back to 1b. And say there's only 2 outs!! ULM then scores 2 runs. Never heard of such a thing in life.

Similar thing happened to the Rangers the other day. Really bad call.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I'm not sure I can explain it! ULM has runner on first, 2 outs. Batter flies out to Sikes. So 3 outs. Transferring the ball to his other hand, he drops it. Not sure about this next part: Sikes throws it to 2b and they get the runner out. 3rd out again! Umps pow-wow for long time and then say, they didn't make a call on Sikes' catch, so it's a no-call and doesn't count. And on top of that, they send the runner, who was out at 2b, back to 1b. And say there's only 2 outs!! ULM then scores 2 runs. Never heard of such a thing in my life.
The fly out was actually the 2nd out. It was one on and one out. But the runner going to 2nd base was out and that should have been the 3rd out of the inning.