• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ WVU Baseball - Game 2

Moose Stuff

Interested to see how that Tech/wHorn game finishes tomorrow. Hard to tell who benefits most from the suspension of play. I feel like it's better for Tech bc they had momentum going against them and have a better chance to get out of the B8 without anymore damage. That said, it's a huge wild card having to restart a game with only 7 outs remaining. No telling who will play better after a whole night to sit and think about it.

Gives the Tech relievers who threw yesterday to close it out another day of rest. I'm guessing they weren't available today. Advantage Tech IMO.

LisaLT

Is it over? lol...I felt like I was hit by a tranquilizer dart around the 3 inning and missed most of the rest...

Glad we won but man I hope tomorrow's game is a bit more exciting to watch and 90 minutes shorter. Damn.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Is it over? lol...I felt like I was hit by a tranquilizer dart around the 3 inning and missed most of the rest...

Glad we won but man I hope tomorrow's game is a bit more exciting to watch and 90 minutes shorter. Damn.
Heh!

A friend with whom we have traveled often always laments the ordeal of making all the arrangements, the wait, the bustle and craziness of transfers and flights (and this is before The Plague!). He asked if we could just make all the arrangements and keep it from him, then simply walk in one day with a blowgun and hit him in the neck with a tranquilizer dart.

<Thwack!>

(Hand slaps neck where dart is implanted) "Are we going someplace?" (Collapses to floor...)

flyfishingfrog

Heh!

A friend with whom we have traveled often always laments the ordeal of making all the arrangements, the wait, the bustle and craziness of transfers and flights (and this is before The Plague!). He asked if we could just make all the arrangements and keep it from him, then simply walk in one day with a blowgun and hit him in the neck with a tranquilizer dart.

<Thwack!>

(Hand slaps neck where dart is implanted) "Are we going someplace?" (Collapses to floor...)
You were friends with Mr Ts character in the A Team?

Pharm Frog

I tend to agree with Moose, but I think this is where I am. Too hard to predict how each team comes out for the restart.

Oh I 100% think Moose is correct that the delay and re-start SHOULD favor Tech. I’d think the “momentum” was kind of a wash after the K for out two. Now...if the Frogs were to be in the same position as Tech and did not have Haylen Green available, I’d say the situation HEAVILY favors the Whorns.