• The KillerFrogs

NCAA tourney thread

Paul in uhh

Do I think Baylor cheated with Adidas to help their program recover quickly from the scandal? Yes

Do I think Baylor and Scott Drew and Adidas engaged in shady tactics to recruit high level players to that dead program? Yes

However I don't think the cheat anymore, once they ended things with Adidas. They won this championship fair and square the right way, by building a program with 4 year players and veterans, playing solid team basketball and team defense.
Literally every decent basketball team cheats. It’s like boxing or baseball in the Sosa era.

SuperTFrog

This may have been posted but I didn’t read every post. It is so fitting that Baylor’s run happened on Easter weekend. Scandal, murder, disgrace and then up from the dead a king arose.

Farmfrog

I posted several months ago that people should get ready to win it all and more than a handful told me I was wrong. I kept hearing they’ll choke or that they aren’t that good. The basketball IQ of this board is so minimal it isn’t even funny.

Realtorfrog

I posted several months ago that people should get ready to win it all and more than a handful told me I was wrong. I kept hearing they’ll choke or that they aren’t that good. The basketball IQ of this board is so minimal it isn’t even funny.
I think it was based on they have been very good before and have always “choked” in the tournament. I was one that expected it. Butler didn’t let it happen.

SoonerFrogs

in our defense, basketball is mostly unwatchable now