• The KillerFrogs

NCAA tourney thread

TRF51

Did we offer the Zags center, he is a local kid? If not it is telling on how little Dixon knows on how basketball is played today.

And is it to late to mention Dixon makes more than any coach still coaching in college basketball.

Eight

Did we offer the Zags center, he is a local kid? If not it is telling on how little Dixon knows on how basketball is played today.

And is it to late to mention Dixon makes more than any coach still coaching in college basketball.

not sure he could fit into the frogs half court offense

Pharm Frog

Baylor or Houston? Who here will pull for conference or will go with their Baylor hate?

I will be driving in central Texas with Mrs Pharm and the bernedoodle gazing at Texas bluebonnets and eating obscene amounts of ice cream. I may view highlights but I will not root for conference just because it's conference. The Big 12 was weak this year despite all the posturing and college basketball was weak in general. I suspect that it's only gonna get weaker.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I will be driving in central Texas with Mrs Pharm and the bernedoodle gazing at Texas bluebonnets and eating obscene amounts of ice cream. I may view highlights but I will not root for conference just because it's conference. The Big 12 was weak this year despite all the posturing and college basketball was weak in general. I suspect that it's only gonna get weaker.
I will pull for conference. I don't have the Baylor hate many do here. Mine rests more with Texas, A$M, Arkie.

Eight

1982 against north carolina, u of h guard rob williams had one of the worst offensive games in a final four shooting 0 for 8, but right now this coug team aside from marcus sasser who had a great half with 17 points have score a combined 3 points in the first half against baylor

i really am not sure i have ever seen a team aside from one player have that bad a half shooting the basketball and that includes some of the frogs disasters the past two seasons

Wexahu

I think the game Monday is pretty much a toss up (don’t think UCLA has a prayer barring some freak injury or something).

I know Gonzaga is great but I think Baylor is right there with them. Their guards are just so solid on both ends of the floor.