• The KillerFrogs

RJ going Pro

CountryFrog

I don't even know how to try and guess how he projects to the NBA. He spent pretty much his whole career playing out of position and being asked to do things that don't fit his strengths at all.

Sill, though, we saw enough of him to know that he's a very inconsistent outside shooter. So unless an NBA team thinks they can make him into a better shooter then I don't see where he fits in there.

4th. down

He may be perfectly fine playing overseas if the NBA doesn't pick him up. Shoot, I know I would, there's some beautiful places out there to play basketball

He improved each year he was here but Dixon put him at Point this year and he ain't no Point. He tried obviously but he doesn't have Point talent and really doesn't have NBA talent.......on to Europe.

Punter1

Basically our two most successful NBA players the past 30 years, Kurt Thomas and Kenny Hustle...both probably could attribute their NBA careers (to this point for Kenny) to the fact they played 5 years in colleges.

This allowed them to significantly develop and join the league as grown men basically. If you have a 5th year...take it...especially if you are a marginally talented player.

RJ should come back, develop, enjoy the free room and board, the girls, not paying bills, etc. Dude in 12 months would be in a much better position to go somewhere and play.

Pharm Frog

will it really matter or is it as valuable as just another shot gun shell in my pocket last time i went quail hunting. spoiler alert i would have been better off shooting at the ground because i would have at least hit one thing i aimed at that day

The next time I hit a rabbit run clay will be the first time. I’m pretty sure I hit the ground but not fully confident.

TRF51

Good luck to him, I will be shocked if he is on a NBA roster next year. Next year is going to be a horrible year (again) for the second highest paid coach in the conference. Hopefully we are bad enough Dixon is fired and we get someone else.

tcumaniac

Reads a lot differently than Kendric Davis (which btw, LMAO at TCU for getting rid of him).

What are the rules on him being allowed to come back?