• The KillerFrogs

Quite possibly the Best 4 players on team (and nobody talks much about them)

4 (freshmen) guys on team I think are all bound for NFL stardom and none of the 4 get much press. Who are they ? You Poopsters on this board need to get the hellll outta yer GranMa’s basement, get off yer dammm computers with yer saggy drawers on, straighten up yer pink panty lines and read below ladies -

1) JAQUAZE SORRELLS (DT) (freshman)
6’3” / 322
Sorrells was a 4 star recruit out of HS and was woefully underrated at 4 stars. He has NFL size right now as a freshman and he is a very athletic big man. He was the #2 DT target of BAMA and #1 DT target for every other team who offered him including LSU, FLORIDA, CLEMSON, SCAR, MIAMI, MICHIGAN, TENN, OREGON, A&M, FLORIDA ST and 20 others. Additionally he sat out a year after signing with SOUTH
CAROLINA and got bigger and stronger. Then he redshirted yet another year at TCU.
College analysts said he could play in the NFL right now when he was in HS two yrs ago !! He is going to be an absolute beast !!
And most likely will be the best DT ever in history of TCU (other than Bob Lilly). If that isn’t enough, playing right next to him is future DT starter PAT JENKINS who is also a former 4 star recruit and a HS All American. Wow !!

2) QUINCY BROWN (WR) (freshman)
6’3” / 185
Brown was very very highly recruited by ALABAMA, GEORGIA, FLORIDA, and AUBURN among many others. LSU and TENN, A&M and MISS ST made intense efforts to sign him late in recruiting period.
He was more highly recruited than current TCU WR superstar Q / JOHNSTON. I think Brown is better than JOHNSTON.
Alabama and Georgia both wanted him bad and saw great raw potential in him. LSU and FLORIDA tried hardest to get him. He also sat out for one year and got older faster and bigger. He will be a beast opposite Johnston !!

3) DJ ROGERS (TE) (freshman)
6’3” / 240
I think this guy will be one of the top 3 players to ever play at TCU. 4 star guy who everyone thought was easily a 5 star. Probably the best TE in nation his senior year. He has top end speed for a TE. He has GREAT hands and great moves for a TE. He flattens people in blocking situations. This guy will not only be a starter in the Fall but he is likely to be named ALL-BIG12 (second team) as just a freshman. He was ALABAMAS #1 TE target and they believe he was way underrated. AUBURN, GEORGIA and FLORIDA pushed very hard to get him. OHIO ST and PENN ST made a hard push for him as did NOTRE DAME, OREGON, MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, USC, UCLA, TEXAS, and WASHINGTON and many many others.
Analysts think he is the best TE to come out of HS in many years. Most analysts believe he will be a long time NFL ALL-PRO.

4) AHMONTE WATKINS (WR) (freshman)
5’11” / 185
Yet another 4 star guy who is absolutely electric ! A&M, VIRGINIA, MISS ST, ARKANSAS, ARIZONA, MIAMI and PURDUE wanted him the most and recruited him very hard. Think a bigger faster KEVONTE TURPIN and that is Watkins. Watkins has moves other players only dream about. Really hard guy to tackle. Defenders think they got a bead on him and - POOF - he’s gone the other direction. Look for him to return punts and be better than Turpin if that is even possible.

Last edited:
These 4 players will be NFL superstars and will take Frogs to new heights.

These 4 players are the foundation of future great success. There has - NEVER - been a group of 4 players with this enormous potential - EVER - in TCU football history.

You will see. Go back and look at all 4 of these player profiles. 3 of the 4 players were the Top targets of ALABAMA, LSU, AUBURN, FLORIDA, MICHIGAN, and OHIO ST.

The thing that is lost in this whole matter is that TCU essentially has four guys that all shoulda been 5 star recruits and 3 of the 4 guys, sat out a year and got even stronger, bigger and more mature. So essentially they are now 6 star freshman recruits with 4 full years to play !!

You will see........all 4 of these superstar freshmen are incredibly special and most on here don’t realize it and only focus on current starters.

Get ready cuz here come the four freshman 6 star recruits !!

Last edited:
Speaking of TEs.

DJ ROGERS will not only be the best TE - EVER - in the history of TCU, but he will transform the TCU offense. He will be a starter this Fall as a freshman and get 500 yds receiving.

He will be a 1st or 2nd Rd NFL draft pick 3-4 yrs from now.

Just watch !

Putt4Purple

Speaking of TEs.

DJ ROGERS will not only be the best TE - EVER - in the history of TCU, but he will transform the TCU offense. He will be a starter this Fall as a freshman and get 500 yds receiving.

He will be a 1st or 2nd Rd NFL draft pick 3-4 yrs from now.

Just watch !

We are prognosticating and bombasticlly orgasmic about a tight end for TCU?
He most definitely is a great athlete. TCU's offensive scheme is not geard for Tight Ends. There is to much explosive potential at other positions. Go Frogs!

Palliative Care

let me say this. This year's offense has the potential to be the most explosive one we have has since the Boykin days. In fact if Boykin had then what we have now in RB and Receivers who knows what would have happened. It comes down to Duggan. If he plays well then all the pieces including the tight end will be there for him. He has started two years now. The junior year is his time to show he is the man. We have all the players he needs around him. Duggan just needs to step up.

WHAT YOU ARE UNAWARE OF AND DO NOT KNOW -

Rogers has been on campus since January. Coaches are really excited about this guy !!

Here is what they want to do:

1) Throw to Rogers for some big gashing yardage gains so that the defense has to commit an extra Safety to him in addition to his normal defensive coverage of a LB covering him. This essentially forces a Double Team.

2) That would then open up the passing game for the WRs and it would be wide open for guys like QJohnston, and QBrown on the outside and Barber and Spielnan on the inside.

3) When passing game is wide-open, it creates great opportunities for the RBs - like Barlow and Evans.

4) Opposing defenses will get mentally exhausted trying to figure out who to cover next.

5) Over last 3 months, coaches have seen what this guy can do and they are really excited about him and ready to start using the TE in the offense now and in a big way.

Well I gotta say that’s an ALARMING statement from CRYPTO !

I hope it doesn’t mean one of the anointed 4 is leaving already. CRYPTO usually has some modicum of info even though he is often times acting like a drama Queen.

I have my finger on the pulse here, with the team, with a inside source on the team and we have heard nothing about anyone quitting so I hope this is just CRYPTO being a MulesAzzzz again.

If so - IT AINT FUNNY !!

And if you are just pulling everyone’s chain here CRYPTO - may you find yourself in a herd of 1000 goats milking a horny billy goat and they all turn the tables on you.

Last edited:
Hey CRYPTO -

Cut the crap ! Stop putting out false rumors that players are transferring.

I know you think it’s funny but nobody here is amused.

Knock it off CRAPPY-TOE !! It ain’t funny !