• The KillerFrogs

MBB Game v KSU Tonight

SuperTFrog

Not sure if it was mentioned but at one stretch, the Frogs had 4 turnovers in 59 seconds in the second half. We turned it over 4 consecutive possessions. That is so bad.

Pharm Frog

Not sure if it was mentioned but at one stretch, the Frogs had 4 turnovers in 59 seconds in the second half. We turned it over 4 consecutive possessions. That is so bad.

Yes and the turnovers happened so fast the TV graphics couldn’t keep up. Had just turned over for that 4th time and 20 seconds later a graphic appeared indicating three consecutive turnovers.

Eight

Something has to change. I’m going to have trouble supporting this mess if it continues. Football and baseball can have what they want from me but this is too much suck.

dang, harsh words from one of the boards optimist and more even keeled posters on tcu sports teams

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
The offense is the issue. Everyone sees it - including our opponents. Someone made an accurate comment about the only screens being set are obvious ones at the top of the key. Everything else is based on dribble drive and "cuts" that lack confidence/purpose. Guys stand around behind the 3 point line but then the swing pass is either too slow, or they're somehow not ready to pull the trigger when they're found. Spacing is often terrible. Guys who should not be handing the ball on the dribble end up doing so COPIOUSLY.

The defense is solid bordering on very good most nights. I see guys who aren't having success offensively still trying and succeeding on that end. That doesn't need to change.

We need a better offensive scheme and have for several years. I am perfectly ok keeping CJD if he will either bring in outside help for the offense, design a new scheme, or both. But will that happen?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
dang, harsh words from one of the boards optimist and more even keeled posters on tcu sports teams
Theoretically all the right moves were made to bring the program out of the potato box in the cellar beneath the cellar. New facilities. New proven coach. And we are going backwards. Better than before? Maybe. But it’s not good enough. It’s either recruiting or coaching. Both fall on Dixon. Fix it or get on down the road.

He doesn’t have past successes here that give him the benefit of time like GP and JS do.

edit: Baylor and Tech have put championship level teams on the court since JD has been here. Dixon lost his team and didn’t even belong in the same gym with Kansas State last night. Kansas State. FFS.