• The KillerFrogs

It's Turpin Time again ... in something called the Fan-Controlled Football League

sapoman

He deserves a second chance he's young and made a stupid mistake and seems remorseful. The shock of doing something like that and Gary Patterson telling you that you are no longer on the team makes reality set in pretty quick. What he did was pretty bad but, he could have done a lot worse. Hopefully he's learned his lesson.

FrogCop19

He deserves a second chance he's young and made a stupid mistake and seems remorseful. The shock of doing something like that and Gary Patterson telling you that you are no longer on the team makes reality set in pretty quick. What he did was pretty bad but, he could have done a lot worse. Hopefully he's learned his lesson.
Not sure I agree with the "he could have done a lot worse" argument. He could have just not done it at all. I get the desire to see a Frog who did so much for us succeed, though. I do wish him well, and I hope he learned from his actions and gives back to his community in a way to keep it from happening to others.