• The KillerFrogs

Cumbie to tech?

Froggish

I think there is something to everyone huddling, beyond not tipping your formation to the defense. Gives the QB and everyone else a chance to kind of get their [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] together before every play.

No huddle has become popular because it affords you the option of going fast if you want to. It’s about having options of catching the defense flat footed. I’m not saying that it’s better or worse only thats why it’s become the norm.

PO Frog

based upon what you wrote, it sounded more as if he didn't have options where he wanted them and what he wanted versus no job options and the idea we are hiring staff with that mindset is not very encouraging going forward.
He’d taken an XFL job in St Louis so I think he was up for any job.

asleep003

I'm more on Team Meach than I've ever been on team sonny, or even team kill.

Believe Kill has been involved in several areas of the offense... ie. working the OL coaching into making something happen positive(not to mention he may have influenced the receiving cor too)...

which in turn assisted a 6-4 season after a 1-3 start. We should consider giving him some credit. Could be wrong though..

CountryFrog

I'm putting no stock whatsoever into this bowl game and what it means for 2021. I think that is generally very flawed thinking any year but this year especially. With all the abnormalities around this game it's a total crapshoot who is actually going to show up to play. That's always true mentally for bowl games and now it's also true physically.

I obviously want us to win and in the moment of the game I'm sure that I'll be living and dying with every play just as I do any game. But after its over I'll feel no better or worse about 2021 whether we win 60-3 or lose 35-0.

Froggish

Believe Kill has been involved in several areas of the offense... ie. working the OL coaching into making something happen positive(not to mention he may have influenced the receiving cor too)...

which in turn assisted a 6-4 season after a 1-3 start. We should consider giving him some credit. Could be wrong though..

Nah it’s more fun just to assume he’s a offensive football fun suck.

asleep003

I'm putting no stock whatsoever into this bowl game and what it means for 2021. I think that is generally very flawed thinking any year but this year especially. With all the abnormalities around this game it's a total crapshoot who is actually going to show up to play. That's always true mentally for bowl games and now it's also true physically.

I obviously want us to win and in the moment of the game I'm sure that I'll be living and dying with every play just as I do any game. But after its over I'll feel no better or worse about 2021 whether we win 60-3 or lose 35-0.

It's absolutely a no win bowl, either way for us ....

Eight

5SNC.gif

asleep003

That's not at all what I said. A win is still a win.
wasn't critiquing your post ... just giving an opinion. We beat a 3 win team and losing to a 3 win team ... looks like little win/win... of course I want to win too and be glad to take a 7-4 2020 season into next year, rather than a 6-5 season into 2021.

asleep003

Not sure that applies to a team that started 1-3.

And after winning 5 of their last 6, I don’t expect TCU to fall into that kind of thinking.
We don't think that, but out side our base ... it will/would be considered a very ho hum victory and a loss would be a laugh, especially in SEC(A&M) country !!!