• The KillerFrogs

Game on tomorrow in case anyone was worried....

Wexahu

Assuming we play I gotta believe we're one of the few (if ANY other) programs in the country that has gotten 10 straight games in. I gotta give someone involved with the team credit for that. Can't be just dumb luck.

And kudos to the Big 12, SEC and ACC (and I think the AAC) for not bowing down to public pressure and the Kristine Brennan's and Darren Rovell's (and too many others to count) of the world and doing the right thing and choosing to play football, and dragging every other cowardly conference alongside them.

Hasn't been perfect or even all that good but it's a hell of a lot better than nothing.

As far as I know one kid that plays for Utah spent a short time in the hospital and there have been no other significant issues, despite hundreds and hundreds testing positive and being exposed. I think only a handful of the thousands of high school kids across the country have been hospitalized, with zero deaths.

Eight

based upon the way 2020 has gone with this announcement i predict this will be the game time weather

82ll0R.gif

Big Frog II

Looking forward to it. Football has been a nice diversion this fall. I will say that I have seen one ton of TCU games in my life, and this has to be the first time I've seen two regular season games in December.