• The KillerFrogs

I’m so sick of our “Athletic Director”

Mean Purple

I'm not a letterman from TCU. And I can respect their views on all this as they are part of it.

My question: If it is such a big issue, why not come up with something that is the university's own, as opposed to borrowing something from somewhere else, while getting some marketing in?

Something like LetterFrogs, etc.

And for those who say folks get too upset about something ... keep in mind the folks who got upset about the name of the association to begin with.

CountryFrog

This point seems lost on a handful of posters. ADJD answers to multiple constituencies.
True but he did find a way to resolve Ms Stanford's traffic complaint by having the COVID come to America and result in this greatly reduced attendance. It took some doing but the guy listens to the fans and gets [ Finebaum ] done. Now Angela can come and go with very little trouble.

Endless Purple

I think the overall athletic dept handled the BLM movement over the summer rather well. It looks like the players were able to do some good, seemed supported by staff, and no major conflict of views as other schools had.. I would say that reflects well on the AD.

Paint It Purple

Yeah, it's stupid. It's preening and Virtue Signaling. It pisses me off, too.

But, guess what? Donati works for a University. A hive of leftard twits. Thus, it is hardly surprising that such "wokeness" is on display. I am not a Letterman, thus, it really isn't my place to holler back about that particular affront. But, I am a donor and fan of the Institution, and in the areas where it is truly important, I feel that Donati is doing a fine job.

The Great Realignment is on the horizon. We have a well-connected, calm and cool AD in place to guide us through the storms. Now is not the time to be heaving people like this over the side and looking for replacements.
Liked for “leftard twits”

Paint It Purple

No Letterman here, but was just wondering if the members might someday be referred to...lovingly, I'm sure...as Blockheads?
Me likey.

I can see the t-shirts now. “I’m a blockhead, wouldn’t you like to be a blockhead, too?” with deference to Boley & Wilson, if you’re old enough to know.

PO Frog

Maybe it’s time to start calling Jeremiah our “Director of Intercollegiate Wokeness.”

Our entire athletic department has been on a steady decline since he was controversially named our AD.

Outside of posting Instagram stories of him driving around in his souped-up golf cart and making sure our athletic department is as woke and politically correct as can be, what tangible skills does he bring to the table?

When are we going to take the future of our athletic department seriously again and hire someone we can trust to steer the ship?

Pivotal times ahead for our athletic department and conference affiliation. Is this really the guy we want behind the wheel?

Username does not check out

Which part? T Block or the wing of the state correctional facility?
giphy.gif

Real Frog

If well connected means being Del Conte's god son, then God help us, it's every man for himself in realignment. Good dudes are eaten alive in big time college football, and Donati is either not ready, or in over his head. I would not dispute that he is a good person, but right now that is not what the job calls for. It's not that he has done a bad job, it's the lack of the job he has done. How has our athletic department performed since Del Conte left, and what does the future look like? Not super rosy in my opinion.

Big Frog II

If well connected means being Del Conte's god son, then God help us, it's every man for himself in realignment. Good dudes are eaten alive in big time college football, and Donati is either not ready, or in over his head. I would not dispute that he is a good person, but right now that is not what the job calls for. It's not that he has done a bad job, it's the lack of the job he has done. How has our athletic department performed since Del Conte left, and what does the future look like? Not super rosy in my opinion.
Well I don't believe he has coached a game.