• The KillerFrogs

Frog VB in Morgantown

Moose Stuff

question on a team in the playoffs.

would this brave team have benefitted from any of the 13 prospects they lost 3-4 years back?

I forgot all about that. A quick glance at the prospects says they absolutely don't miss any of those guys. Probably came out ahead by saving the money. They don't miss the GM either.

Pharm Frog

Watched last night. Not sure, but we may have lost because of service errors.

We had 13 service errors for the match. That isn't good but it's not that far off from other five set matches that we've played in the past couple of years. That said, my main issue with the service errors is that it's not like we're serving high risk-high reward. We don't really put that much pressure on the other team and yet we still net too many. We need to win today because we've got KU coming up at home and then OU and Texas. KU was ranked #10 but has fallen off. Texas is #1 ranked. OU has a bad record but lost twice to #1 Texas and to #2 Baylor and we play them at McCasland Fieldhouse. KSU is currently ranked #13 and Iowa State is solid. We will not lose to Okie Lite. Take that to the bank.

Pharm Frog

Frogs lost 4th set at 20. Lose the match 3-1. I don’t know for sure but that may be the first time that we’ve dropped both matches to WVU in a season. The match stats are a bit screwy since the Frogs won S2 at 11 but we still managed to lose to a team that hit .137 (and the Eers were at .108 midway through S4 until they ran off with the set). Too many errors.

Hopeful FR Raiola will develop quickly and we’ve got to figure out how to rotate quickly when we have Manyang and Adams out at the same time....OR set the rotation such that this doesn’t happen.

Latest posts