• The KillerFrogs

Iowa State Daily: TCU could make or break the season

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
5d992669105e1.image.jpg

TCU could make or break the season

Let’s just say the Louisiana loss to start the 2020 season was less than ideal for Iowa State. Some may have a little bit more of a colorful viewpoint on that, but we’ll just stick with less than ideal.

Now Iowa State will have a weekend off before heading to Fort Worth, Texas, against TCU in what I feel is now the single most important game of Iowa State’s season after considering the start the Cyclones have had.

Read more at https://www.iowastatedaily.com/spor...cle_aeee2fc0-f789-11ea-a6f1-cf178d70c8cc.html

Froginbedford

Good grief, get an editor! Hard to read that one

I am a grammer nurd....It agitates me when writers apply the plural pronoun "their" to the singular noun, such as Iowa State....All students combined make a singular university...."Its" is the proper pronoun for Iowa State.....End of rant....I just wish I could diagram somewhere, someplace, sometime....

BTW...I've stated elsewhere that I fully believe ISU will arrive in town angry, irate, mad, raging, and riled....TCU had better have ITS game on....

Fosterpark Squatter

I am a grammer nurd....It agitates me when writers apply the plural pronoun "their" to the singular noun, such as Iowa State....All students combined make a singular university...."Its" is the proper pronoun for Iowa State.....End of rant....I just wish I could diagram somewhere, someplace, sometime....

BTW...I've stated elsewhere that I fully believe ISU will arrive in town angry, irate, mad, raging, and riled....TCU had better have ITS game on....
Hopefully TCU is mad too since ISU was the worst loss last season.

FrogPreacher

Might want to learn how to spell 'grammar' then!*L*

Horny4TCU

Does this season even count?

I consider this one a 2021 warm up... I'm sure plenty of Iowa St. fans are doing the same after the Ragin' Cajun game.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

Watching sports on TV must really drive you crazy with all the announcers saying :

“who do you got in this game?”

Or, “where you at on this game?”

Or my favorite, “If he had just went over the middle...”

Between sportscasters and millennial girls that can’t say their t’s as in buhuhn (button), cawuhn (cotton), I’m not sure we will recognize the language in a couple of decades.

BedfordFrog68

Watching sports on TV must really drive you crazy with all the announcers saying :

“who do you got in this game?”

Or, “where you at on this game?”

Or my favorite, “If he had just went over the middle...”

Between sportscasters and millennial girls that can’t say their t’s as in buhuhn (button), cawuhn (cotton), I’m not sure we will recognize the language in a couple of decades.

No...the vernacular these day is "If he would of...Yeah, that drives me bunkers....As well as the no T pronounciation....They just could unn say it right....

It might make or break TCUs season, not ISU.

This is kinda a must win game for TCU. If TCU wants to be taken seriously they have to beat the team that got spanked by a Sun Belt team. If TCU wants to make it in the top half of the Big 12, TCU has to beat a team that was thought at preseason was going to be a top team in the conference. TCU can replace ISU as the dark horse. This is TCU's opportunity to make its story in the 2020 season. Right now since ISU lost it's all about the big 3 UT, OU, and OSU and also Dave Arranda. TCU needs to have their players be the talk and get right in with the big 3 in Big 12 championship contention.