• The KillerFrogs

105 & power just browned out

illini_frog

as i white male over the age of 50 and therefore no empathy for anyone else he needs to stand on his own two feet and take care of his damn self and stop depending upon the government to fix his problems

did i do that right?

Remarkably accurate for this board actually

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Maybe burn some BioWillie to turn the turbines. Just stay away from natural gas or nuclear so you don’t murder Gaia. The best option is to not be born, or failing that, live in a cool cave.
For half the price of those stupid bird-killing eyesores, we could have had a bunch of SMR reactors spread around the State as robust baseline power. No emissions, no dead birds/bats, no eyesores ruining the West Texas landscape, and, no more brownouts.

But, our Governor is a moron, so...

The Degenerate Frog

What’s next?

- severe food shortages across the USA
- another virus. This one MUCH deadlier than COVID
- forced lockdown with martial law
- forced vaccination
- civil war
- sneak attack on US followed by invasion
- persecution of Christians in USA
- rapture
- Gog of Magog war (Ezekial 38)
- 7 yr peace treaty between Israel and enemies
- Mark of the Beast. RFID enabled, and using the enzyme... Luciferase... to distinguish it on your right hand or forehead (yes... seriously)
- 3.5 yr Great Tribulation
- Millenium
- Judgement at the Great White Throne. I would avoid this if I were you.

Good news is that the nanosecond you admit you are a sinner, believe that, Jesus Christ, was sent by God to die for your sins, did so, and was resurrected 3 days later, and confess that Jesus Christ is your savior.... you are sealed and sanctified!

And for the unrepentant... I encourage you to reevaluate your stance at the end of the year if you are still alive.