• The KillerFrogs

Richardson gone

JockO de Frog

We were all pretty sure we would lose someone with the Evans signing. I would have liked to have seen Dominic Richardson show what he can do but he didn't like the odds I guess.

This is a prime example of the completely azzzinine and utter BULLSPIT that often goes on here at this board and why I am here to set it straight.

NO RECRUIT IS EVER EVER EVER TOLD HE WILL BE THE ONLY RECRUIT AT HIS POSITION !!! Let me repeat that for those of you who are mentally challenged. NO RECRUIT IS EVER TOLD THAT !! Coaches learn that very clearly in elementary recruiting class 101.

A highly ranked recruit could unexpectedly fall into your lap at the 11th hour ( i.e. EVANS, SORRELLS, BALDWIN etc) so coaches are taught early in their coaching careers to never ever say that lest the entire coaching staff will be called liars.

TCU COACHES NEVER SAID THAT TO RICHARDSON. Who begins these false and azzzinine ideas on this board ? Good grief !!

And..... by the way......he was a huge grade risk when he committed. Not saying that’s his reason but he was a risk.

By BAMFROG
247 TCU - Jeremy Clark has an article up. Sucks. If I remember correctly, he was told he would be the only RB in the class. He was until Evans fell in our lap.

247 TCU - Jeremy Clark has an article up. Sucks. If I remember correctly, he was told he would be the only RB in the class. He was until Evans fell in our lap.

Edit: Forgot about Miller