• The KillerFrogs

OT-Any Killer Frogs folks live in Iowa?

FrogPreacher

I live in an unincorporated part of northern Johnson County. My service is through AT&T, and it isn’t very good out here. My router is a distance from my front door, and the signal was too weak to make for my Ring Doorbell to work. My kids gave me a DECO MESH system for Christmas. Now, I have a strong signal through the entire house, including Ring Doorbell. I am very satisfied. I don’t know anything about the price of the DECO, because it was a gift.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood & fu..baylor!!
????

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
We had been hanging on to our winter coats and glad we did. The previous owners of the house we are doing a rent to own on left behind a snow blower and a lawn mower.

That snow blower will be a blessing when you get one of those heavy wet snows. Good for you! From a Texan stuck in snow country, my best advice is don’t hunker down when it gets cold. The more you get out in it, the less it will bother you (with the right clothes).

FrogPreacher

I know I am a tad bit late for this conversation but our high school, Roland-Story, is in the same conference as Greene County. Both our older kids would have played baseball and softball there this past summer. Nolan will playing basketball there this winter but as of now I don’t know a date
Quite alright, glad you joined in. Send me a message and let me know where in the area you live. Get together for coffee or a meal sometimes. Just let me know.

FrogPreacher

I have a work friend who went to ISU... well, had a work friend.

...Next week we'll be friends again.
My church members seem to be pretty equally split between being Iowa and Iowa State fans with a few Northern Iowa fans sprinkled in. One of my members played for the Iowa State women's basketball team a while back.