• The KillerFrogs

2019-20 bowl games thread

WhoDatFrog

Clemson has looked really good (albeit versus weak competition) the last half of the season. They’re a bit deeper, have a QB and coaching staff with title game experience, and Dabo has been able to play the “the world thinks we suck” card to motivate his kids.

Clemson by 6
Impressive!
Feel free to send me your other picks...NFL, CFP Championship, Power Ball, Mega Millions, etc.

dawg

What a game. Two well-coached teams that adjusted to each other as the game progressed.

Here’s hoping the title game delivers. I think Clemson knocked off 12 games worth of ACC dreck (29-7 after falling behind 0-16), and LSU won’t have as easy a time moving the ball.

ShreveFrog

Have not read through this thread during the Fiesta Bowl comments, but I think Buckeyes got hosed on the review reversal of their scoop and score. I thought Clemson receiver took about three steps with possession of the ball. Still, one of the best games I've ever seen.

Have not read through this thread during the Fiesta Bowl comments, but I think Buckeyes got hosed on the review reversal of their scoop and score. I thought Clemson receiver took about three steps with possession of the ball. Still, one of the best games I've ever seen.

He never took a step with his momentum going forwards. The interpretation of a football move is pretty broad but i think they got the call right.

Wexahu

He never took a step with his momentum going forwards. The interpretation of a football move is pretty broad but i think they got the call right.

It looked a lot more like a catch in slow motion than it did in real time but I do think they got it right. Damn close though. The indisputable evidence standard does seem to be ignored a bit in college compared to the NFL.