• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Lamar

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Hey Skip, what the hell happened on University going toward I-30 after the game? Literally took me an hour to drive from Park Hill to 30. Was this just a result of Fisher leaving the program or should i blame Dixon?
Yeah, I turned off and went past the zoo to Forest Park then Rosedale. It looked like something was up at the Rosedale/University intersection, which is a great place to get T-boned when someone runs a red light. It happened to me.

Rose Bowl

Skip, you should be the kfc saint for all the, umm, interesting things you have to see posted. It’s all I can do to not go crazy, so I don’t know how you do it. I’ll just say I’m pleasantly surprised at how the team is coming together.

I’m going on a short vacation and I’m not going to log in once. I know there’s going to be plenty of people complaining about how bad we are.

Good luck and vaya con dios.

Skip Jansen

Skip, you should be the kfc saint for all the, umm, interesting things you have to see posted. It’s all I can do to not go crazy, so I don’t know how you do it. I’ll just say I’m pleasantly surprised at how the team is coming together.

I’m going on a short vacation and I’m not going to log in once. I know there’s going to be plenty of people complaining about how bad we are.

Thanks Rosie.

This place reminds me of my family. Got a crazy uncle. A brother that thinks he's a comedian and a cousin who proudly refers to himself as "old school".

I feel like I'm at home.

CountryFrog

An hour?

Were you on your tractor?
You'd think so. Manhattan (not Kansas) was the worst traffic I'd ever seen until today. I think the culprit was a malfunctioning traffic light timer at the Rosedale intersection. Once I finally made it that far I spent far too long waiting for the light to turn green.

Surely someone else got caught up in that? It was insane.

CountryFrog

Vacation is when I usually log in the most here, maybe I'm doing it wrong. Hope you enjoy whatever you're doing! Too many of us live too much for our work.

TRF51

I took my family today and was very pleased with what I saw. Today was probably one of the better all around games I have seen, especially this year. The young guys are going to be very good for us. We need to get more bigs though.

froginmn

I don't care whether we press or not. What I would like to see is, the Frogs getting in transition more when the opportunity presents itself.

The Frogs are Top 10 in the country in both Steals and Extra Scoring Chances, yet they rank 170th in Possessions.

I'll post some advanced stats that detail it more.
Great stuff in this thread Skip. I read game threads sometimes the next day and they are a beating. But having this kind of insight is a big difference...

Thanks for your comments