• The KillerFrogs

Other games: Week 14 edition

Wexahu

Bama gets more benefit of the doubt calls than any team in college football. Cry me a river, Nick.

Do you suggest the refs didn't review whether there was .01 or not? If not, what could they have done about it?

They should have signaled to stop the clock when the runner was tackled but they instead just kind of stood around and let the clock run out. In any event, it was a terrible job by the crew, the only way Auburn gets a chance to kick that FG is if the play is reviewed, and it didn’t need to be had they done their jobs. Go Auburn but that was awful officiating.

AroundWorldFrog

It was a live ball. Once set, clock starts. Instead, the ball was set and he departed, then blew the whistle which triggered the clock.
And not impossible they could have spiked the ball. If they hadn't reviewed it and Auburn had still managed to spike it, Nick would have been mad they didn't review it.

No win for the refs there.

Mean Purple

What does that even mean? Looks to me like he’s got a team that’s playing really well and he’s trying to put away a team on the road before they can get any hope. I wish we could do that way more often.
Also helps getting style points for the rankings. Which is important for 1 loss teams trying to make playoffs.