• The KillerFrogs

Other games: Week 14 edition

Pharm Frog

What does that even mean? Looks to me like he’s got a team that’s playing really well and he’s trying to put away a team on the road before they can get any hope. I wish we could do that way more often.

This is exactly correct. All this “win by one” stuff leaves no margin for error but more importantly doesn’t allow for playing second and third teamers which exposes key personnel to more snaps (injury potential) and runs contrary to our philosophy of “growing them up”. Need laughers but won’t get that with our philosophy of cautious play.

AroundWorldFrog

It was a terrible job by the officials there. Basically gifted Auburn an extra play
Bama gets more benefit of the doubt calls than any team in college football. Cry me a river, Nick.

Do you suggest the refs didn't review whether there was .01 or not? If not, what could they have done about it?

Bama gets more benefit of the doubt calls than any team in college football. Cry me a river, Nick.

Do you suggest the refs didn't review whether there was .01 or not? If not, what could they have done about it?
It was a live ball. Once set, clock starts. Instead, the ball was set and he departed, then blew the whistle which triggered the clock.

Paging @Zebra Frog