• The KillerFrogs

TCU TECH Game Thread

Purple Hearted

I'd like to see us run some speed option with Duggan and Anderson from time to time. Incorporate some speed motion with Barber-Reagor to make them an option as well. Allows the O-line to block one less as well.

Tumbleweed

If you've noticed GP is staying away from coach's at least for a while.

Secondly, the offense had a good rhythm in the first quarter and some of the 2nd quarter. Then someone ordered a slow down on offense. POP there goes the rhythm. Then someone of the sideline recognized that, so in the last few minutes of the 2nd quarter. The coach's are now attempting to get them back in rhythm.

TT has started to attack our right side because the big fellow isn't athletic enough to catch him on the second jump. Let's see if they make some offensive changes in the second half to give Duggan a chance.

Overall, much, much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eight

I feel like we’re going a little
overboard on Sonny here. 327 yards, 27 points, scored 5-7 possessions, 10-13 on 3rd down. Not a ton to complain about in that.

the frustration with sonny is simply mix in a run to help sonny and your offensive line.

i think at times sonny gets influenced by how the defense lines up and instead of forcing them to stop you he stops himself.

stay balanced, make them actually stop both the run and pass and not simply avoid the run because they are crowding the line of scrimmage

gary much of the same.

the defensive line is playing as well as it has in rushing the passer. mathis and colt are showing something and instead of trusting your players to execute you try to force things.