• The KillerFrogs

Mustangs!!

dawg

Sonny wanted to stay at TCU, just an FYI.

Goes back to my previous post.

SMOO offered him an HC gig; would he have stayed here to be OC? If his ultimate goal is to land a P5 gig, wouldn’t turning around SMOO be more impressive to a P5 AD than a successful stint as our OC?

SMOO offered him an HC gig; would he have stayed here to be OC? If his ultimate goal is to land a P5 gig, wouldn’t turning around SMOO be more impressive to a P5 AD than a successful stint as our OC?
We will not know. We did not even make a proffer.

Limey Frog

After TCU’s recent success, even the most cold hearted fans can’t help but be happy for Coach Dykes and those Mustangs. Great job!

I don't know whether you're a SMU poster who's trying to flame the board here, but whatever. I always cheer for SMU (and Baylor, for that matter) against everyone but TCU. Reason being that rivalries are pointless when your rival sucks. I think competitive rivalries between two highly ranked teams are good for both parties. What a shame that we're the ones not holding our end up this year. That TCU win is looking like a real [ Finebaum ] now, sadly.

Zubaz

Going back to whether SMU is a rival from a few weeks ago. To me the proof is I am never happy for their success. I'll be fine, even happy for them, if Iowa State wins out. Never the Ponies. Don't care who their coach is. Screw them. Always.

wilson912

I don't know whether you're a SMU poster who's trying to flame the board here, but whatever. I always cheer for SMU (and Baylor, for that matter) against everyone but TCU. Reason being that rivalries are pointless when your rival sucks. I think competitive rivalries between two highly ranked teams are good for both parties. What a shame that we're the ones not holding our end up this year. That TCU win is looking like a real [ Orgeron ] now, sadly.

I am a fan of rivalries and good football. Report me

Christcu

Sonny deserves a lot of credit for sure. Hopefully he stays there for a while. If at some point Gary retires, I wouldn’t mind kicking the tires on him. I still believe in Gary but I do think some self reflection and soul searching are required.
SMTPU.....their changing their name.