• The KillerFrogs

Injuries vs SMU

RoyaltyWorePurple

Apologies if this is elsewhere...couldn't find it in all the meltdown discussions.

Saw that Niang was injured during the game and came out for a good chunk of time. Also noticed that Hights was in a walking boot. Any other updates?

Moose Stuff

Other site reported Scott out prior to the game (no reason listed). I didn’t see Barkley again. No idea what happened with Niang but he definitely missed most/all of the 4th quarter. Didn’t look bad as he was standing on the sideline with his helmet. Who knows?

4 Oaks Frog

Pretty sure the band announcer was in some manner of physical distress. Probably day to day
I graduated TCU class of 1973, and Sam Bogart (band announcer) was my RTF Announcing professor. Sam has to be in his 90s!
GO FROGS!
BEAT BASKETBALL CHEATERS!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

jake102

Explain the first comment.

Just what I think putting some things together. Questionable for game 1 and four weeks later still not playing and reportedly wasn’t seen on sideline or close to action. Whether it’s a non football type thing or GP playing injury mindgames, something is going on in my opinion

Moose Stuff

Just what I think putting some things together. Questionable for game 1 and four weeks later still not playing and reportedly wasn’t seen on sideline or close to action. Whether it’s a non football type thing or GP playing injury mindgames, something is going on in my opinion

Was he definitely not on the sideline? That can’t be good.