• The KillerFrogs

Week 4 Other Games

nwlafrog

Did I miss the reason for not getting the weekly game time spreadsheet post from @TCUdirtbag? I liked saving those and going back to them during the game days and texting it around the group.

Pharm Frog

A 1-loss pac 12 team has as good a shot as anyone of the playoff. The problem is their top 4 teams each have a loss already

A 1-loss PAC 12 team does not have as good a shot as a 1-loss SEC team or a 1-loss Big 10 team. And look at their remaining schedule and see that those top teams still play each other and play each other a lot (in division and in cross over) not to mention their championship game which will add another loss. Will take a miracle for them to make the CFP but miracles do happen so there’s hope.

SuperTFrog

A 1-loss pac 12 team has as good a shot as anyone of the playoff. The problem is their top 4 teams each have a loss already
I don’t think that is true. If all 5 conferences have a 1 loss champ, the PAC 12 certainly gets left out. Their brand over the last 5 years has been completely obliterated with non conference and bowl game performances. They are a complete joke as a conference. I think I read the second best winning percentage in PAC 12 games over the last 5 years is San Diego St.

Pharm Frog

I don’t think that is true. If all 5 conferences have a 1 loss champ, the PAC 12 certainly gets left out. Their brand over the last 5 years has been completely obliterated with non conference and bowl game performances. They are a complete joke as a conference. I think I read the second best winning percentage in PAC 12 games over the last 5 years is San Diego St.

Against PAC 12 opponents?

Froggish

Graham Harrell’s system is very QB friendly. Seems like he can just plug and play any QB and they produce. USC’s 3rd string QB has over 350 yards and 3 TDs against #10 Utah.

We should get one of those Tech air raid coaches to head our offense...

Air Raid is magical...

Casey T

A 1-loss PAC 12 team does not have as good a shot as a 1-loss SEC team or a 1-loss Big 10 team. And look at their remaining schedule and see that those top teams still play each other and play each other a lot (in division and in cross over) not to mention their championship game which will add another loss. Will take a miracle for them to make the CFP but miracles do happen so there’s hope.

Correct on sec and probably b10 but the probability of all P5 champs having only 1 loss is very low. Only happens about once a decade. What I mean is, a 1 loss P12 champ makes it in most years. See Washington a few years ago with their cake non-con schedule

Pharm Frog

Correct on sec and probably b10 but the probability of all P5 champs having only 1 loss is very low. Only happens about once a decade. What I mean is, a 1 loss P12 champ makes it in most years. See Washington a few years ago with their cake non-con schedule

I would suggest that the probability of the Pac 12 champ having only one loss is even less likely now.

FBallFan123

Does that still hold true for the Big 10 without Urban Meyer?

That conference had developed a certain reputation in Bowl season before Meyer went to Ohio State.

Harbaugh hasn’t exactly elevated Michigan to that level so far.

Last edited: