• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Gary Patterson may have '50,000 armchair QBs,' but TCU plans to keep 2-man approach vs. Purdue

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
DMN: Gary Patterson may have '50,000 armchair QBs,' but TCU plans to keep 2-man approach vs. Purdue

By Dean Straka

As TCU football gears up for its first Power 5 matchup of the season this Saturday at Purdue, the team plans to have multiple players taking the snaps for a second straight game.

TCU head coach Gary Patterson, during the Big 12 coaches teleconference Monday morning, said the Horned Frogs will take a two-quarterback approach once again for their Sept. 14 road game vs. the Boilermakers. Kansas-State graduate transfer Alex Delton and true freshman Max Duggan shared quarterback duties during TCU's 39-7 victory over Arkansas-Pine Bluff in Week 1.

"Everybody will just keep developing," Patterson said of the quarterback situation. "I mean I’ve got 50,000 'armchair quarterbacks' telling me how to do it. Everybody would like to have one guy. (Duggan) is a true freshman and (Delton) is a fifth-year senior."

Read more at https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/t...t-tcu-plans-to-keep-2-man-approach-vs-purdue/

Limp Lizard

Alas?
3cpAS6L.jpg