• The KillerFrogs

atm is another example of college athletics loyalty

texas has a few injury concerns going into the game this week. they are down to one running back and a converted quarterback. if ingram goes down it will basically be sam by himself.

Oh no. The UT people I know are confident UT will win (beat LSU) and the QB that turned to a RB is better than anything TCU has at RB. TCU had its time, UT is back.

Mean Purple

in theory you run a business while college sports are for the betterment of the athletes

reality we know the truth and i just find it a touch hypocritical that nick saban can complain about the transfer portal while he has signed almost 100 players the past four years.
No coach is fired for not developing the character of the athletes. They are fired for losses and not enough wins. Occasionally, they are fired if a scandal is so bad they can't brush it under the rug. But it is all wins and losses.

Eight

No coach is fired for not developing the character of the athletes. They are fired for losses and not enough wins. Occasionally, they are fired if a scandal is so bad they can't brush it under the rug. But it is all wins and losses.

i agree, the duplicity of collegiate athletics for the money sports is to a point the situations remind me of something you would find in the pages of national lampoon