• The KillerFrogs

2019 TCU Showgirls Are Officially on Notice

LeagueCityFrog

Golden Girls pull into Fort Worth on Saturday.

I really like TCU playing the historical black colleges as our annual home opener and I hope they continue and play more in the future seasons.

Great bands and great halftime shows!

HFrog1999

giphy.gif

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Showgirls pre-game and half time win streak is in serious jeopardy. Vegas has them at +7. TCU band is off the board on this one.
APB band sounded like they were blowing too hard, too loud, and out of tune. I guess it is a matter of taste, but I prefer my music to have a discernible melody and harmony.

Billy Clyde

So there's a meme now among certain segments of black society. Any time there is a mass shooting event there are folks who will send out this, or some other Betty gif. As in, "Mass shooting? Bet he white."
It got accidentally shared with me by a colleague who has made complaints about racism, which struck me ironic as heck.
Please don't think I'm trying to fire up the Bobs, just pointing out a current event that shows the knife cuts both ways.

So there's a meme now among certain segments of black society. Any time there is a mass shooting event there are folks who will send out this, or some other Betty gif. As in, "Mass shooting? Bet he white."
It got accidentally shared with me by a colleague who has made complaints about racism, which struck me ironic as heck.
Please don't think I'm trying to fire up the Bobs, just pointing out a current event that shows the knife cuts both ways.
In fairness, White Dude is a prohibitive favorite