• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Central Connecticut State - Sunday 2 pm game thread

Purp

Two seniors collide in the outfield, hope they’re both ok but that’s terrible communication
Neither can call that ball bc neither is certain he's got a better play on it than the other.

Watson needs to take a deeper angle and Rizer shallower to avoid that type of collision, but you can't blame communication on that one IMO. You can't call someone off of a ball you have to dive for.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I'm sitting right where Josh and Johnny collided. That was a nasty collision. They hit heads running full speed. You could hear their heads hit. Can't believe they both walked off from that. scheissing hell of a catch by Johnny to hold on to the ball.

LisaLT

Watson as a former footballer probably has taken a few good hits but Rizer? Most important though he held onto the ball. Both guys tough as nails

Purp

Man, when two guys are going balls out for a drive in the gap, neither one was thinking about the other I'm sure.
I bet they were both thinking about the other, but focus on the ball and silence from the other keeps you on your horse. That kind of collision is always on your mind, though, especially when you hear the other guy's footsteps and heavy breathing.

mc1502

Wonder what % of the time we watch the first two strikes without the bat ever leaving the shoulder. Bet it's a high %