• The KillerFrogs

Justin Roger’s ups...

lonestarfrog89

He didn’t use the front of his right foot at all.

But I’ve been consistent on this, he doesn’t need to be a running QB. He is more than tall enough to stand in the pocket and move around a bit to be a great pocket passer

Please provide an anatomical location for “the front of his right foot”, because I am lost.

Froggy Style

I’m pretty sure my lack of amazement that he can jump over a box isnt why. Show me what Reagor looks like jumping over the same box. I bet it doesn’t look like that.
What a Dbag. Fine, say you aren’t blown away, but to pile on a player doing his best to recover and get on the field for the Frogs is beyond childish. Winning the Internet is really quite important to you...quite pathetic.

Paint It Purple

Well it might have to do with a kid who many thought would walk funny for a long time powering over a box like an athlete again. May not meet a whole lot of peoples definition of impressive but it’s damn encouraging that his hard work and persistence is making a difference.
Great point on your part. Psychologically for him it’s got to boost his confidence and optimism. This looks to be in the TCU training facility. So my question is: Why? Why the hell do they have him risking this at this point in his rehab. Maybe the mental aspect trumps the safety risk.

Moose Stuff

What a Dbag. Fine, say you aren’t blown away, but to pile on a player doing his best to recover and get on the field for the Frogs is beyond childish. Winning the Internet is really quite important to you...quite pathetic.

Had the original post included the fact that the video was from September I wouldn’t have made the comment. Working of the assumption that the video was recent I saw no reason to be impressed by it and that’s exactly what I said. No clue what you mean by “piling on”. As for your opinion of me I honestly couldn’t care less.

SuperTFrog

Had the original post included the fact that the video was from September I wouldn’t have made the comment. Working of the assumption that the video was recent I saw no reason to be impressed by it and that’s exactly what I said. No clue what you mean by “piling on”. As for your opinion of me I honestly couldn’t care less.
You cared enough to respond.

SuperTFrog

Not sure what he did is that hard and didn’t think he did it all that gracefully. That’s just me. It shows me he’s at least somewhat healthy but that’s about it.
Honest question, Moose. Don’t you think that sometimes, even if you think something is true, that it would be better not to post it? I just can’t see how your posts on this thread are helpful at all.

Moose Stuff

Honest question, Moose. Don’t you think that sometimes, even if you think something is true, that it would be better not to post it? I just can’t see how your posts on this thread are helpful at all.

I can’t fathom what possible harm my observation on this could do. Been posting my honest opinions on this forum for over 20 years and that will never change. If it makes me an [ Arschloch] then I’m an [ Arschloch].

Last edited:

Purp

I'm not sure Moose is the only one this applies to. Pretty sure 99% of posts on this forum aren't helpful at all. And I'm also pretty sure precious little would change regarding outcomes in TCU Athletics if we all stopped posting here altogether so it could be argued that we're all better not posting what we do. Yet we still do it.

I'm not defending Moose's tact or disregard for others' opinions of him. That clearly rubs a lot of people the wrong way. But if you're looking for posters who have a deleterious impact around here I don't consider him to be one. There are scores of others, however. Most of them populate my ignore list.

Moose Stuff

I'm not sure Moose is the only one this applies to. Pretty sure 99% of posts on this forum aren't helpful at all. And I'm also pretty sure precious little would change regarding outcomes in TCU Athletics if we all stopped posting here altogether so it could be argued that we're all better not posting what we do. Yet we still do it.

I'm not defending Moose's tact or disregard for others' opinions of him. That clearly rubs a lot of people the wrong way. But if you're looking for posters who have a deleterious impact around here I don't consider him to be one. There are scores of others, however. Most of them populate my ignore list.

Solid. If you’re looking for tact I’m probably not your guy and I’ll readily accept most all accusations regarding my lack of it and how that reflects on me. Would be pretty narrow minded of me to post many of the things I do and not expect someone to disagree with it.

Also, liked for the use of the word “deleterious”.